Job Title: Product Compliance Specialist
Pay Range: $74,193.60-$92,742.00/annually
Under general supervision of the Director of Product Development and Implementation, this position assists in the preparation of policy and related forms, including utilization and maintenance of related systems accessed during form preparation, state filing, product support and release processes and takes a role in resolving technical issues that may arise in the use of company technologies.
- Forms: Ensure new, enhanced, and modified Long Term Care forms are compatible for use within the company’s system structure and meet business objectives of company and company clients.
- Insurance Contracts: Participate in corporate drafting teams for purpose of creating contracts and forms that are compliant with state and federal regulations. Assist in the completion of insurance contract assembly instructions and update instructions when warranted. Review and verify all insurance contracts are accurately produced, correct, and complete prior to implementation. Communicating with state regulators to negotiate optimal resolutions without jeopardizing scope and effectiveness of the contracts and related materials; and providing clear recommendations to company to achieve compliance
- Advertising Material: When required, review, manage, coordinate, and assign advertising materials for state filing. Manage and maintain advertising guideline resources that are comprehensive and easy to use. Consult and collaborate with marketing teams to ensure the development of consumer-facing advertising is effective and compliant
- Mentor and consult colleagues in performing the regulatory submission process.
- Performs all job duties in accordance with departmental standards for accuracy, quality, and productivity
Prerequisites for the Job:
- Minimum 5 years previous experience in product form creation
- Proficiency in oral and written English language communication
- Willingness to work cooperatively with others
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects under time constraints
- Previous experience using email, Internet, Windows and Microsoft Office and other applicable computer systems
- Well organized
- BA or equivalent experience.
- Physical and mental requirements for personnel
All candidates must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon offer given, or become vaccinated after offer is given.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org