Job Title: Senior Programmer/Analyst
Pay Range: $94,452.80-$118,066.00/annually
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for analyzing, developing, recommending and implementing innovative technology solutions that meet the business needs of the company and its clients.
- Analyzes user requests or problems to reach and implement solutions independently; maintains and enhances existing AS400 applications using RPG, RPG/ILE, AS400 Query and SQL
- Monitors performance of programs after implementation
- Prepares user instructions and system documentation
- Enhances current system functionality to improve process, performance and/or design
- Resolves production problems to provide continuous operations. Provides on-call support
- Trains and supports other team members. Performs Code review
- Manages project scope, design and delivery effectively
- Works cooperatively with Business Systems Analysts, Quality Assurance Analysts, RPG Programmers and users to accomplish objectives
- Mentor and inspire team members to build a stronger team
- Upholds performance standards
- Performs all job duties in accordance with deadlines established by management
- Performs all job duties in accordance with departmental standards for accuracy, quality and productivity
Prerequisites for the Job:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years previous computer programming experience developing and maintaining IT solutions to support multi-tier web and client/server applications using computer languages such as CL, RPG, RPG Free, and SQL.
- Familiarity with computerized insurance systems (such as PDA)
- Experience in I-Series (AS/400), DB2, RDBMS, etc.
- Experience with CASE tools a plus
- Ability to analyze processing problems and develop solutions that can be implemented
- Proficiency in oral and written English language communication
- Willingness to work cooperatively with others
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects under time constraints
- Well organized
- B.A./B.S. degree or equivalent, including completion of relevant coursework
- Physical and mental requirements for professional personnel
All candidates must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination upon offer given, or become vaccinated after offer is given.
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org